Net Tractor Talk

Go Back   Net Tractor Talk > Brand Specific Forums > Kioti Forum

Announcements in Forum : Kioti Forum

08-15-2016 until 09-15-2021
Chief Bottle Washer / Admin

Doc is on a distinguished road
Gmail email address issues / Trouble Registering

Gmail is giving me fits. They consider my forums a spammer. I have tried my best to fix this and assured them this is not the case but I am dealing with a machine not a person. I get no where.

This means if you use an @gmail.com email address to register here you will not receive the confirmation email needed to complete registration. This also means if you have previously registered with a gmail email address you will no longer receive notices of new posts in threads you have subscribed to, nor will you receive notices of Private Messages that you receive.

If you have another email address you could use to register where you can receive emails I would suggest using that. If you are already registered and want notices of new posts and PM's send me a different email address and I will plug it in for you in place of the gmail address.

You can PM me with this info or use the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom right of every forum page to email me with your new email address.

And, as always, if you have any trouble registering or logging in you can contact me via the "contact us" button near the bottom right of every page here on Net Tractor Talk.

If you are having problems please give me a chance to help.
Thanks,
Doc