God Bless America and Rednecks

Bindian

[FONT=&quot]A MEXICAN, AN IRAQI, AND A REDNECK GIRL ARE IN THE SAME BAR. WHEN THE MEXICAN FINISHES HIS BEER, HE THROWS HIS GLASS IN THE AIR, PULLS OUT HIS PISTOL, AND SHOOTS THE GLASS TO PIECES. HE SAYS, 'IN MEXICO OUR GLASSES ARE SO CHEAP WE DON'T NEED TO DRINK WITH THE SAME ONE TWICE.'

THE IRAQI, OBVIOUSLY IMPRESSED BY THIS, DRINKS HIS BEER, THROWS THE GLASS INTO THE AIR, PULLS OUT HIS AK-47, AND SHOOTS THE GLASS TO PIECES. HE SAYS, ' IN IRAQ, WE HAVE SO MUCH SAND TO MAKE GLASSES THAT WE DON'T NEED TO DRINK WITH THE SAME ONE TWICE EITHER.'

THE REDNECK GIRL FROM WEST VIRGINIA, COOL AS A CUCUMBER, PICKS UP HER BEER, SHE DOWNS IT IN ONE GULP, THROWS THE GLASS INTO THE AIR, WHIPS OUT HER .45 AND
SHOOTS THE MEXICAN AND THE IRAQI, WHILE CATCHING HER GLASS, THEN SETS IT ON THE BAR.

CALLING FOR A REFILL, SHE SAYS, 'IN AMERICA , WE HAVE SO MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO DRINK WITH T HE SAME ONES TWICE. WHO'S NEXT?'
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GOD BLESS AMERICA and REDNECK GIRLS[/FONT]

N

Nicahawk

Anyone want to go in with me and send this WV girl a couple cases of bullets ...........I want her to practice daily!

Good post Bindian!

N

Nicahawk

The little WV redneck girl in your first post.....3rd par......the one who shot the Mexican and Iraqi.

Bindian

The little WV redneck girl in your first post.....3rd par......the one who shot the Mexican and Iraqi.
Oh, Ok.:pat: I guess those girls in WV need a lot of practic huh?:rolleyes:
Brian is right, I worked way too hard this last week. However he is wrong about the :starbucks:. I am too young to drink coffee. :yum::yum::yum:
hugs, Brandi

N

Nicahawk

Oh, Ok.:pat: I guess those girls in WV need a lot of practic huh?:rolleyes:
Brian is right, I worked way too hard this last week. However he is wrong about the :starbucks:. I am too young to drink coffee. :yum::yum::yum:
hugs, Brandi

Brandi,

Your post brought up a memory of my grandpa and his coffee. :starbucks: I was 12 when he died way back in '56, and several times I remember him putting whiskey in his coffee! He told us grand kids it was for his cough. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I guess I'm old enough to admit that my doctored :starbucks: helps my "cough" now and then too, usually when the grand kids are here:yum: :yum: . Maybe now I can see the "real" reason for his coffee mix.