Jippy - old style damper

G

Any chance we are going to get a parts kit to change the pedal back to the old system. We have a lot of unhappy mechanics who would love to have that option if a customer can't adapt to shifting the newer style.

G

Any chance we are going to get a parts kit to change the pedal back to the old system. We have a lot of unhappy mechanics who would love to have that option if a customer can't adapt to shifting the newer style.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The mechanics are unhappy? Why's that? They can't adjust linkages and such to get a "feel" that a customer can live with?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The mechanics are unhappy? Why's that? They can't adjust linkages and such to get a "feel" that a customer can live with?

G

I think its their own preference more than anything else. There is some frustration that the new linkage requires you to wait longer to shift gears. Its not a big deal, it would just be nice if the parts where available.

G

I think its their own preference more than anything else. There is some frustration that the new linkage requires you to wait longer to shift gears. Its not a big deal, it would just be nice if the parts where available.

Ricochet

[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]Any chance we are going to get a parts kit to change the pedal back to the old system. We have a lot of unhappy mechanics who would love to have that option if a customer can't adapt to shifting the newer style.
[/quote]

Good question...it's possible from what I'm hearing. Stay tuned.

Ricochet

[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]Any chance we are going to get a parts kit to change the pedal back to the old system. We have a lot of unhappy mechanics who would love to have that option if a customer can't adapt to shifting the newer style.
[/quote]

Good question...it's possible from what I'm hearing. Stay tuned.

Ricochet

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 9.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">RTVs will soon start rolling off the assembly line with the old/original speed control lever assembly.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>A new part number will be given for it and I’m sure some kind of kit will follow.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>That’s all I know for now and I’m only posting this here.[;)]</span></p>

Ricochet

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 9.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">RTVs will soon start rolling off the assembly line with the old/original speed control lever assembly.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>A new part number will be given for it and I’m sure some kind of kit will follow.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>That’s all I know for now and I’m only posting this here.[;)]</span></p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
For many, that is FANTASTIC news!!!

Glad Kubota listened. It was a good initiative but for many, I think once we got used to driving with the "abrupt" potential, we got used to it and prefer it as it provides better control when stopping.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
For many, that is FANTASTIC news!!!

Glad Kubota listened. It was a good initiative but for many, I think once we got used to driving with the "abrupt" potential, we got used to it and prefer it as it provides better control when stopping.