lift kit and tires

huntsober

I saw the essex lift and tires posted pic. Where can I get this set up, how much does it cost. Is it hard to install, does it void warranty, does it harm the unit...

thanks for any feed back

huntsober

I saw the essex lift and tires posted pic. Where can I get this set up, how much does it cost. Is it hard to install, does it void warranty, does it harm the unit...

thanks for any feed back

DRankin

Hunterworks has the lift kit and bigger tires.

A couple of folks on that forum have done the hi-lift thing and might be able to shed light in that corner for you.

I would have some concerns about changing the drive line angles and putting more stress on the u-joints.

My own tests with taller tires have shown that anything much bigger than 25 inches causes a reduction in low-end power, but I live a mile above sea level and need all the power I can conserve at this altitude.

DRankin

Hunterworks has the lift kit and bigger tires.

A couple of folks on that forum have done the hi-lift thing and might be able to shed light in that corner for you.

I would have some concerns about changing the drive line angles and putting more stress on the u-joints.

My own tests with taller tires have shown that anything much bigger than 25 inches causes a reduction in low-end power, but I live a mile above sea level and need all the power I can conserve at this altitude.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
huntsober,

Welcome to the forum.

I don't have the lift kit.
How high do you want to go?

I bought aftermarket tires/rims (from Hunterworks) and the 25" tires are actually 26 1/2" tall.

Brian

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
huntsober,

Welcome to the forum.

I don't have the lift kit.
How high do you want to go?

I bought aftermarket tires/rims (from Hunterworks) and the 25" tires are actually 26 1/2" tall.

Brian