RTV flow rate

braveheart

Ok Gents time to show your knowledge. Whats the flow rate from the aux hydraulic outleton the RTV. I need the flow in Litres or gallons a minute along with the psi.</P>

Thanks </P>

Shaun </P>

</P>

</P>

DRankin

Same flow rate and pressure as a BX. I have noticed that the dump bed does not waste any time going to full extension.

braveheart

You guys are full of info.... so will do some calculations and set you some more challenging requests in future. you have been a great help</P>

cheers from scotland</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]

Thats increadible! The RTV could run a small backhoe!</P>

[/quote]</P>

OK, I'm game. A seat mounted in the cargo box. A hoe from a BX. All I need to do is figure out how to mount it.</P>

G

Its defentialy possible. There is an aftermarket 3pt kit for the RTV, and the Woods BH6000 can be 3pt mounted. All you would have to do is plumb the hoses in and you would be good to go!

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Git 'er done!!!</P>

I'll have to pass. All the neighbor's have backhoes and I'm strongly considering a L39 TLB for my next "toy".</P>

braveheart

As far s i'm aware the aftermarket 3 point linkage currently available only has a lift capacity of 380lbs.. i doubt it would be man enough to lift any backhoe. I may be wrong. I'm developing the above along with the 6 spline traditional PTO.. please make cheques payable to..... </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="braveheart"]I'm developing the above along with the 6 spline traditional PTO.. please make cheques payable to..... [/quote]</P>

Braveheart,</P>

Many of us have tractors for our 3-point and PTO driven equipment. You better make something really slick for us to drop our current equipment and switch to something mounted to the RTV. </P>

Brian</P>

DRankin

How about this.....</P>

A trencherman type rig but without the separate engine and hydraulic tank tosave mfg costs.</P>

Tow it behind the RTV on a "two point mount" and hook it to the internal hydraulics. Have one set of hydraulic stabilizers for digging and and another set you could lower with swiveling, caster type wheels for towing and moving the rig.</P>

Just a thought.......</P>

</P>

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=6970&productId=531&R=531...</P>

braveheart

Brian, </P>

The gear i produce is functional, aimed at my home market, where people need to have as many things going on with their utilities as humanly possible, because they do not have the luxury of having a tractor as well as a utility. Besides, individual shipping costs to you guys would be way too high, so it would really need to be via a company who would import into the states in bulk. So you see i'm here for the help and to pick your brains not your pockets </P>

shaun </P>

</P>

</P>

G

[quote user="DRankin"]

How about this.....</P>

A trencherman type rig but without the separate engine and hydraulic tank tosave mfg costs.</P>

Tow it behind the RTV on a "two point mount" and hook it to the internal hydraulics. Have one set of hydraulic stabilizers for digging and and another set you could lower with swiveling, caster type wheels for towing and moving the rig.</P>

Just a thought.......</P>

</P>

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=6970&productId=531&R=531...</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thats a great idea, it might perform well that way... 3 gpm stock... you gotta be kidding me?!</P>