I'm New here!

weeb51

Hi, Just joined the other night. I am restoring a 70's (I think) Hines H-1700 made in Rocky Mount, NC. This is my first attempt at a project like this. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know your thoughts.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
weeb51 Welcome to NTT. Of course we all want to see pictures. I hope you find it interesting here and post often.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Weeb Welcome to NTT. Sounds like an interesting project.

Member "FarmWithJunk" does some awesome work. Check out his posts. I'm sure he'll have advice on various aspects of your restoration.

I worked on an 8N. I never did more than keep it running to accomplish the work I needed it to do. I had to sell it to get a bigger tractor or I would have loved to do a restore.
Like others I hope you'll share some pics of your restore with us. :thumb:

Bindian

Hi, Just joined the other night. I am restoring a 70's (I think) Hines H-1700 made in Rocky Mount, NC. This is my first attempt at a project like this. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know your thoughts.
Weeb51,:wave:
Welcome to NTT. Do you have any photos of your Hines?
hugs, Brandi

N

Nicahawk

Hi weeb51 and welcome. Sounds like a fun project. In case no one mentioned it, POST PICTURES!!!