firejake's updated winter scene

firejake

:tiphat: How about a few more winter scenes in late March? SPRING can't come too quick! This is after it had melted some. Dennis:wave:

Attachments

• DSCN0834.jpg
    DSCN0834.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCN0836.jpg
    DSCN0836.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN0837.jpg
    DSCN0837.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN0838.jpg
    DSCN0838.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 156

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It looks like it is starting to melt up there. :thumb:
You said it brother, spring can't get here to soon for me either. At least we've been getting into the low 50's every day this week ....and we do not have any of that white stuff on the ground. We've had so much rain though that everything is saturated. At least I planted some trees last Saturday, so they are benefiting from all this rain. :D

firejake

:tiphat: 50's? Rain? planting trees? WOW I guess there is hope yet! I have apple trees coming in May, hope the snow will be gone. Good luck with your trees. Dennis :wave:

Jim Lockes

Great to hear and see that New Hampshire is getting a break in the weather. I was up in that country back in1964. Littleton,and Lisbon.
What a beautiful place.
I live in the west now. (Idaho.) It has been so dry around here that the grasshoppers are worn out from packing their waterbags. This is the first winter that we have seen any snow to talk about. I'm not brave enough to plant a tree yet. Jim