Just a Great Machine

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Well, everything is so slow I thought I would make a comment. My RTV {Feb 05} has just rolled over to 1127 hrs." Hoss "is still going strong and I am so use to the wonderful thing I just had to brag. I change the oil and go and go and go.It is really a great machine.I have aggressive tires (mud lites) and have yet to be stuck since I got them. Thanks again to forum members who taught me how to handle the trans.. (no heavy mud in high) Thanks again to the best forum around and to our sponsor. Bordercollie[&]

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad to hear it's still going strong!!!</P>

I think you've got more hours than anyone else I can find on the forums so you're our longevity tester.</P>

G

He is defentialy towards the top end. The most I've seen was 1200 on 3 machines that came from a construction company. You can't believe how they beat those things, they looked horrible! Yet they still ran just fine.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Guys, I take good care of my "Hoss" so it will take care of me. I hung the tailgate catch on a swinging gate, bent it and grabbed the hammer and it works just fine. I wash it every now and then and then well.... you would think it was new.We put an electronic calf weigher on the front receiver so this Fall I especially appreciate a machine that cranks and runs when Ineed it. I have carried more than one calf on the floorboard. One of them tried to floor it.. Sort of hairy for a few seconds.HaHa I carry a little bit of everything in the back. Tools, wire, and of course duct tape. I won't let anyone but my sister drive it. and then maybe only when I'm sitting on a calf with the mama breathing down my neck and need Hoss closer. I don't know a lot but I know a good machine and this is one. I have had a few small problems but they worked out under warranty. Thanks, Bordercollie[&]

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Guys, I take good care of my "Hoss" so it will take care of me. I hung the tailgate catch on a swinging gate, bent it and grabbed the hammer and it works just fine. I wash it every now and then and then well.... you would think it was new.We put an electronic calf weigher on the front receiver so this Fall I especially appreciate a machine that cranks and runs when Ineed it. I have carried more than one calf on the floorboard. One of them tried to floor it.. Sort of hairy for a few seconds.HaHa I carry a little bit of everything in the back. Tools, wire, and of course duct tape. I won't let anyone but my sister drive it. and then maybe only when I'm sitting on a calf with the mama breathing down my neck and need Hoss closer. I don't know a lot but I know a good machine and this is one. I have had a few small problems but they worked out under warranty. Thanks, Bordercollie[&]