ToDays*SeatTime

lb59

.7 Hrs on the 2003 BX1500 tilling and grading to smooth out the ruts the dollar general tractor trailer left in my front yard last month.
If you think AG tires mark up a lawn try driving a semi truck through a wet soft saturated yard.
Got that task done and went to the house and discovered that I'd lost my set of keys that has the house key on them.

I had them in my coat pocket when I got on the 2003 BX 1500.

O No: Did they fall out of my pocket on to the ground and I tilled them under smoothing the ruts?
The wife and I walked the area I tilled & couldn't find them so was about to give up but I decided to take one more walk down along the place I tilled and graded, got about 10 feet and looked down to my left and there they were about 3 fourths buried in the dirt.

They weren't hit by the tiller tines and suffered no damage.
O I love happy endings!:cool:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You must be living right LB. Dang, you got seat time and you found your lost keys. Congrats. A good day for sure. :thumb: :beer:

bdoss

I'm envious

I'm envious-- I worked form home today and thought I could sneak in an hour or so of brush-hogging but 'of course' they had to pick TODAY to have problems that kept me in front of the laptop all day-- Now it's raining....:pat: