Ductape's New (to me) Kubota

Ductape

Last winter i sold my Yanmar 186D, since there's no need to have two similar sized tractors (the wife says!). I had mentioned to my wife that i wished i ha a few more ponies, etc, etc. She said "Just go out and buy the new tractor you really want". Well, you don't have to hit me upside the head twice with a tire iron !! :bash: So... i sold the B2400 too.I didn't buy new, but found a nice 05 B3030HSDC with an LA403 loader, and B2782 front snowblower. Haven't been able to get much seat time yet, but when i do..... i'll have the A/C on while i listen to the tunes !! :beer: Heck, i'm almost looking forward to next winter ........ aaahhhhhhh, heat !! :letitsnow:

B3030011.jpg

B3030005.jpg

B3030037.jpg

B3030007.jpg

Archdean

"I had mentioned to my wife that i wished i ha a few more ponies, etc, etc. She said "Just go out and buy the new tractor you really want".

You are a lucky man with a very SMART and INTUITIVE Wife!!:respect: Congratulations on both your choice of Tractor and of course your wife!!:tiphat:

N

Nicahawk

That is a great looking tractor.
icon14.gif
Congrats!!! :letitsnow: :letitsnow: :letitsnow: You will love that cab

Too bad we don't live closer, you "might" let me borrow that big chipper.
icon12.gif

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats!!!!! :applause: What a good looking tractor!!!! :tiphat:

And it has A/C also. Wow!!!!! I think I could get used to that!!! That is the best looking cab I've seen on a tractor.

Is a tire upgrade in order? Those don't look like they would do so good in the big snows you get.

Glowplug

Looks good! Actually, it looks brand new! How many hours is there on that thing? How do you like the turf tires?

billbill1

A co-worker bought a B-3030 with a cab a couple of years ago, he loves his. He said he purposely wait to mow until it's as hot as it'll get and mows in comfort. He said the heater really works well too. They were selling new for $18,950 for the tractor and the cab.