For Sale or Trade

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I have 5 gallons of diesel in a new can. I will sell to highest bidder or trade for 6' bush hog in good condition.

(I just got back from the gas station. Filled up 2 5 gallon cans and topped off 2 more with diesel. $65.50 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I filled up two cans (one 5 and one 6 gallon can) at the begining of mowing season. 40 bucks worth and that was a month ago. It will be pushing 50 the next time I have to fill em up. :pat:

Jim I'll trade you my two practically new diesel cans for your old used ones. Of course mine are empty. :hide: :D

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Jim I'll trade you my two practically new diesel cans for your old used ones. Of course mine are empty. :hide: :D

You will have to do better than that. My brother offered a Mossberg 500. :thumb:

D

Deerlope

Hold on to the seat of your pants because you haven't seen anything yet. The day is soon coming when no one is going to go to work,shutting down the entire country.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The Mossberg sounds like it might be a good deal for you. :thumb:

Deerlope,
Scary thought for sure. I saw gas for 3.75 today. I never thought I'd see the day it was this high .... and I now realize it will most likely even go higher. :pat:

N

Nicahawk

Gals and guys, I am starting to get concerned. I'll post more at a later time.

Nica

I have 5 gallons of diesel in a new can. I will sell to highest bidder or trade for 6' bush hog in good condition.

(I just got back from the gas station. Filled up 2 5 gallon cans and topped off 2 more with diesel. $65.50 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

You obviously haven't seen the prices for new steel bush hogs recently...:rolleyes:...Makes diesel fuel seems cheap...:(

Mith

Aww, come on guys, life here with $10 a gallon aint so bad. I bet it'll have to go up a whole load more before people stop using it.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The Mossberg sounds like it might be a good deal for you. :thumb:

Deerlope,
Scary thought for sure. I saw gas for 3.75 today. I never thought I'd see the day it was this high .... and I now realize it will most likely even go higher. :pat:

Doc, you have to realize that I've seen the Mossberg :hide:

The price of gas and diesel is scary. $65.50 for diesel a couple of days ago and $65.00 today to fill up my gas cans.

Then $80.00 to top off the pickup :pat: Over $200 in less than a week for fuel and I don't do NEAR as much as some of the other folks on the forum.

Jim

urednecku

I will be able to retire in a bout 11 months from now. I figure with $ I'll save not having to drive to & from work, I can make the pu payments, maybe with enough left over to buy a couple cans of soup.