First Post For Me

Red Hill

Hi, I have been hanging out here for some time now studying up on todays tractors and implements. I am a retired Pipe Welder and just bought a new Kubota MX 5100 this week. Hopefully in time I can contribute some knowledge to the forum. Ill be seeing ya around.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hi, I have been hanging out here for some time now studying up on todays tractors and implements. I am a retired Pipe Welder and just bought a new Kubota MX 5100 this week. Hopefully in time I can contribute some knowledge to the forum. Ill be seeing ya around.

WELCOME ABOARD!

post some pictures of your new baby!

:nopics:

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome aboard! It's already been said, but we would love to see photos of your new tractor, and your adventures with it!

Red Hill

Picture Huh?

The new Bota MX 5100
If you buy before the end of June make sure you ask for your Kubota rebate. My salesman didnt know there was one. He had to call the home office to verify. Its a good thing I did some homework. Check the websites before buying to see what incentives are offered. This is my first project with the new tractor. The cleared ground was just as thick as the woods in the background. The tractor nor the Landpride BH worked up a sweat. It just chewed it up and spit out a nice carpet of shavings. And yes, I ran the cutter backwards through that mess not to scratch up the new tractor.

Attachments

• 100_0099.jpg
    100_0099.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 161

Red Hill

Thanks for the warm welcome

I think Im going to like it here.
One more pic

Attachments

• 100_0101.jpg
    100_0101.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 166

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Great Pics. Awesome looking machine you go there. Congrats.
You are going to love it. I'm constantly amazed by the work you can accomplish with todays tractors.

Welcome to NTT. I'm glad you found us, and I'll give you rep points for posting pics in your first thread. Good job!!!!!!

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

jbrumberg

Red Hill:

Welcome to NTT :D! Nice rig and nice pictures. We like pictures :). Backing into vegetation with a RC can get awful loud with a lot of vege shrapnel :eek:. Use your new tractor safely and well. Jay :D

Red Hill

You have got to be pulling my leg.

Paul, this is Alabama, remember we are 100 years behind, so this SMV sign will do just fine. Heck, I never put one on the old Massey.

Erik

Welcome to the forum! Nice lookin' tractor. Look forward to hearing about your adventures (projects?) with her.

N

Nicahawk

Welcome Red Hill. You found a pretty good spot! Glad we've got another ORANGE tractor owner.

Bindian

The new Bota MX 5100
If you buy before the end of June make sure you ask for your Kubota rebate. My salesman didnt know there was one. He had to call the home office to verify. Its a good thing I did some homework. Check the websites before buying to see what incentives are offered. This is my first project with the new tractor. The cleared ground was just as thick as the woods in the background. The tractor nor the Landpride BH worked up a sweat. It just chewed it up and spit out a nice carpet of shavings. And yes, I ran the cutter backwards through that mess not to scratch up the new tractor.
Red Hill,:wave:
Welcome, even if you play with Orange toys.:wink: You mentioned above you have a Land Pride BH. How about a photo of it?
hugs, Brandi