Newbie here

Kelster

Hi All,
Great info...I'm looking forward to learning lots and offering some...
I've had my tractor business going on 3 years. I have a JD 4300 (30hp) w/ JD 47 BH, 4-in-1 Loader, Rankin 60" BH, Rankin post hole digger / augers and boxscraper. My brush hog gearbox just bit the dust...I unfortunately nailed the proverbial "TIP of the iceberg" (freakin' two-man rock). So, I'm on my way to pick up the Woods BB 60x to go back to work. After building a workshop...I'm hoping to add to or replace the JD with a New Holland 2320 45hp tractor w/ loader & 4-in-1 (those buckets really are indispensable). Anyone have any pearls of wisdom about the 2320 / 2325???
Looking forward to meeting you all! :tiphat:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forum!

Sorry, I can't help with the New Hollands, I'm a Kubota guy.

Some of our New Holland folks should be here soon.

Jim

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to NTT. I'm one of those New Holland guys, but you carry my little TC18 around in the bucket of what you're looking at. Besides, I haven't kept up on the newer models now that they've changed the model numbering.

Kelster

Thanks for the welcome

Is it just me or does it feel like you're PAYING (over and over) just to have the "pleasure" of working for yourself? Perhaps it's just the last few days. "Murphy" seems to have my address and has outlived his welcome! :fight: I look forward to talking with you folks more.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to NTT Kelster. :thumb:

Tell us what 'Murphy' is doing to you this time. Misery enjoys company. :D

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Hi All,
I've had my tractor business going on 3 years. I have a JD 4300 (30hp) w/ JD 47 BH, 4-in-1 Loader, Rankin 60" BH, Rankin post hole digger / augers and boxscraper. My brush hog gearbox just bit the dust...I unfortunately nailed the proverbial "TIP of the iceberg" (freakin' two-man rock). So, I'm on my way to pick up the Woods BB 60x to go back to work. After building a workshop...I'm hoping to add to or replace the JD with a New Holland 2320 45hp tractor w/ loader & 4-in-1 (those buckets really are indispensable). Anyone have any pearls of wisdom about the 2320 / 2325???

What is your business plan's projected replacement year for the tractor you are currently shopping for 1 year, 3 years, 5 years??

Because if it is any of those replacement cycles...almost any currently manufactured tractor will work...:rolleyes:

N

Nicahawk

Welcome.....glad you found us. :tiphat: Anxious to hear more about your business and to see your often posted pictures. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can't help with you model choice, I've got newer orange and older green!
icon10.gif

Erik

welcome to the forum.
and sorry to hear about your recent guest Mr Murphy - but glad to know my place isn't the only one he frequents! :tiphat:

will look forward to hearing about your testing/use of other machines.

Bindian

Hi All,
Kelster,
Welcome:wave: I don't know anything about a 2320/2325, except they don't come in RED.:pat: But I sure would love testing one of those 4 in 1 buckets.:thumb:
hugs, Brandi

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
Actually, they do come in red - if you count the CaseIH versions, Farmall 45 and Farmall 50. Same tractors, different sheet metal and no super steer. The 2320 and 2330 replaced the TC40 and TC45.

Kelster, welcome, and please keep us posted. Remember = = WE WANT PICTURES!!

Regards,

Fred

Bindian

Actually, they do come in red - if you count the CaseIH versions, Farmall 45 and Farmall 50. Same tractors, different sheet metal and no super steer. The 2320 and 2330 replaced the TC40 and TC45.

Kelster, welcome, and please keep us posted. Remember = = WE WANT PICTURES!!

Regards,

Fred
Fred,:wave:
:yum::yum::yum:Just poking a little fun. I should have said it isn't Mahindra RED.:pat: He was referring to a New Holland 2320 45hp tractor w/ loader & 4-in-1. I sold my old Ford because my local dealer lost the Ford/New Holland francise and that included my access to Ford 3055 parts manual. Guess they were selling too many Kubota's and not enough New Holland's. Blue is a good color, it's just too far for me to go get parts now.
hugs, Brandi