Hydraulic tilt and tip

cj7

Has anyone set up a hydraulic tip and tilt on a compact tractor. I have an L2500 Kubotsaand Loader. Been thinking about possibly adding this feature. I would guess you would need a new valve to control each cylinder and figure out wher to tap into the hydraulic system on the tractor.

Mith

Yup, you'll need an extra 2 spool valve (but it would be a great time to add a 3 spool valve so you have an extra one for tipping trailer etc). 1 spool for top, one for tilt.

If you have a loader the easiest way to get pressure is to tap into the power beyond port on your loader if you have one.

Glowplug

CCM has rave reviews. Never heard a bad thing about them. I plan to order a hydraulic toplink soon from them. Almost did so earlier today but got distracted. But I don't know how much they will be able to help you with the hydraulics. I am pretty lucky. I had my tractor configured with 3 rear remote valves when I bought it. And boy am I glad I did!

billbill1

I want a hydraulic top link as well, not a huge priority because the box blade is my main reason to want one. I have seen several folks use 2 cylinders for the tilt function and have good results. During the summer months, I mount my finish mower and rarely remove it until the mowing is done. I bought the power beyond fitting from Koyker to add the valve but haven't bought a 3 spool valve yet. I'm lucky in that I can make the hoses at work.