Kubota KH-191 track questions....

cheezomlet

I need to replace the 400mm STEEL tracks on my KH-191. I see they have rubber tracks available so here are my 3 questions:

1, If I get the rubber tracks, do I need to convert any of the undercarriage? (beside the obvious worn parts)Nobody seems to know this answer, not even my local Kubota dealer.

2, Where is there a good aftermarket source for steel tracks, Kubota wants $3300 ea track!

3, Where can I find good aftermarket sprockets? (or a salvage yard for the above items)

Anyone with ANY information PLEASE let me know.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
cheezomlet,
Sorry I can't answer any of your questions, I'm not familiar with the excavators. But I did want to welcome you to NTT.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to NTT. I can't help either but wanted to welcome you here.
Hopefully one of our members will chime in soon.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

cheezomlet

I contacted 7 different suppliers that I googled online. they THINK it uses stock undercarriage, but nobody knows, Not even Kubota dealer LOL....
I believe they will fit with my steel undercarrige but I do not want to make a $4k mistake.

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
First, welcome to the forum!

I would see if your dealer can look up the parts for your machine, and look up the parts for a rubber-tracked machine, and determine the differences that way. You might also contact Kubota directly, and pose the question to them.

You might also try a third party company which specializes in track work about the cost of replacing or refurbishing your steel track and worn sprockets, idlers, and rollers.

Good luck

Fred

I contacted 7 different suppliers that I googled online. they THINK it uses stock undercarriage, but nobody knows, Not even Kubota dealer LOL....
I believe they will fit with my steel undercarrige but I do not want to make a $4k mistake.

Well, if you have the Kubota dealer do it and it isn't right...should be NO CHARGE...:rolleyes: