man i show is stupid!!

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
you guys is gonna never let me live dis one down for show. i had been havin trouble signing in all i ever got was the screen sayin i needed to sign in and i couldn't figure it out til a few minutes ago. what i was doin or what i did was i went and saved the sign in page instead of savin the homepage . now everytime i went signed on and clicked back to the page it gave me the sign in screen. bczoom done sent me another page wit another thread on it and it worked fine den all of a sudden i go back to the forum from my favorites and it gave me the same not signed in BS.it was drivien me crazy til i deleted the old page and saved the homepage now i be signed in all duh time neg. mna deese puters are hard to work wit and to tink duh wife she wants me to learn photoshop cs4.lmao.man man man !

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
So many come-backs, so little time.

I'll be back later.

Does everyone else have their Firefox cajun-eze translator installed?

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
somehow i figured you would be duh first to reply.lmao where's rusty he still got my sister?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad to see you on here Tommy. I checked after I sent you and BC the stuff for changing your account to Peanut, and I saw you logged in. Wasn't sure why you had not posted but now I know why.
I'm afraid I have to take part of the blame. I put up that new index page and I've seen it give me a login window, and after I log in, it asked me to log in again. :pat: I'm looking to fix that as soon as I find out why it's acting that way. The folks at VB advanced should have the answer ...I simply have not found it yet.

If anyone else is on that page simply click any forum and log in once you get to that forum, and move on from there. I'll post once I think this bug is fixed.

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
Peanut
You arent the only one to doo battle with tyhe pooter!!!!! I had a hell of a time getting loged on for a while myself Jerry.
Ps. where ever rusty is Im betting he dont give your sis any sass!!! later Jerry

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Peanut Peanut Peanut. Don't you be drinking no mo of dat water from da swamp now. I heared it did something to your brain connections. And don't be lurking down thar around the dump neither.

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
Doc, once in a while I have that problem, not unique to this vb powered site IIRC. I just go on and select a forum, when I come back to the main index page by selecting it in the breadcrumbs, not by going back - lo and behold it says I am logged in! Just an occasional happenstance for me.

Fred

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I also had a lot of problems logging in at first. I use firefox and have the quick links in the top bar. Well, when I would click on the NTT one it would say that I was logged in but didn't have permission to do whatever. then I clicked on the old CTR link to see what was up and there would be the old site. But then one day I clicked on the "old site" quick link and I was carried to the new NTT and was signed in. just like that. No problems at all. Very nice now. Thanks for all the hard work to get it straight for us, Friends. By the way, I bet that spell checker is giving ole Peanut fits. If it burns out from all the "cajunize" will probably need to add this second language to the checker, and- a dictionary feature might be necessary for some of those not familiar with the dialect. :>) Bordercollie

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea ma wife she reads some of my post and says "now you know dem guys ain't gonna understand a word your sayin" but hey iss all good atleast on this sight you guys don't rag me out about my spellin and stuff. i post on a gun forum and there is this one guy who says i'm stupid cause i don't spell corectly ofr use that proper grammer stuff. heck sometimes i gotta go look up a word before i post just to make sure they complementing me or insulting me.lol i juss like to type it like i say it is alot better for me and for you guys too because if you ever come down here atleast you'll be fluent in both english and coonass. right now i'm tryin to work my way up to a rtv i'm gonna trade my little car for a harley then i'm gonna try to sell or trade the harley for a rtv.so if it goes ok i'll have lots of parts for the rtv's