TYM warranty-a good deal

timberjim

Two years ago I bought a TYM-603 with a FEL back hoe and mower deck. I had the machine exactly 165 hours and the 58hp Perkins-CAT deisel threw a rod and the engine was toast. Now TYM has a five year warranty and they honored it by putting in a brand-new engine (not a rebuilt) and I have had no problems with it since. Some minor details like the setting adjustment of the alternator wore out a belt and they replaced it without question. Eould I say that they honor their warranty? YOU BET. Would I buy another TYM, YEP, in fact I am looking at a cab version in 35-45 HP to replace the Kubota the farm owns since 22 acres is a bit much for a BX-2200 to mow.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi TimberJim. Welcome to Net Tractor Talk.
I know nothing about TYM warranties and thought you were asking a question. :yum: Glad to see you have such a glowing report to share. That does not happen often enough. We always hear of the folks who have warranty items that are not covered. Good to hear TYM took care of you in style. A brand new motor after 165 hours. Awesome!!!!! I see why you are considering getting another one. Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D