t503c

William Lindsey

just found this web site and like it. im in the process of buying a new TYM T503c. i am tired of always working on the well used tractors i have bought over the years and bit the bullet to buy new. its 50 hp with cab and loader. my other tractors are a 560 IH still runs just about wore out always fighting it to keep everything working hydraulics always freeze up in cold weather because of its inherant design to accumuilate moisture. my case 930 spun a bearing last spring and its more to fix it than what its worth. what have anyone heard of the 503?

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
I've heard of them, but know nothing at all about the TYM.

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Rad

It is a great tractor and the cab is the only way to go. The Cat engine has plenty on power.

Attachments

• TYM chipper.jpg
    TYM chipper.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 30

William Lindsey

just bought it today it will be delivered sat can't wait first new tractor ever. only drawback is i wont have a built in excuse not to do hay or otherthings after dark cause this one has lights all over

Rad

Great William, the cab makes working much more enjoyable. You do have to wait for it to warm up so tat all fluids are warm. you will see the time in manuel and the power steering will not function well until it warms. Also keep an eye on all fluid levels.Congrats