somebody lookin 4 me?

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
hey dogman i hear you be lookin for me. i'm still here i just don't post much anymore but trust me i'm still in the shadows watchin.if you need anything let me know.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Peanut. I was hoping to get entertained daily with one of your stories. Are you working up to that ....or what? :confused: :D

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
whass up doc? man i think i heard that sayin somewhere's before.anyways i been cuttin wood and tryin to stay alive doin it.i think i done got my self in way to deep wit dis loggin stuff.while i was at sears buyin some spark plugs for my saws dare was an old blackman in dare and we was trying to get his old saw runnin.well we talked for a bit and come to find out he got a huge pecan tree dat was knocked down from katrina and he wanted to get it taken out his property . well he gave me his address and i stopped by to see it . well after 5 truck loads of pecan wood later i finally got to the trunk of the tree and it's huge the trunk is about 3' long and about 45"across maybe more and it's solid. so what i'm gonna do is call the loggin company to see if day want to buy it whole if not i'm gonna chop it up too. then while i'm out dare cuttin he comes home and ask if i could remove the other pecan tree dat was downed too so i say ok.den while i'm cuttin his buddy stops by and ask how much i charge to chop dem up and memove dem so i say what kinda tree ?he said it's another pecan tree so i told him i'll chop it up and remove it for free as long as i get to keep all the wood. so now i have 3 huge pecan tree's to chop and i still got the other property to clear too so i'm booked up wit wood for atleast a year i'll post some pics of my wood piles around my yard i have about 6/7 cords of split wood and about 10 cords of unsplit wood sitting around here. i'm gonna go to a few of dem bbq houses and see if day want some of dat pecan for bbq'in. man you would tink dat after all deez years of sittin on duh ground dat duh tree would have started to decay but it's still red and solid and heavy too. i tink day should make houses out of dat pecan wood instaed of dat ole pine cause if i was too lay both woods on duh ground dat pecan would way outlast dat pine.i'll be back wit a few stories an some pics of my sons creation half 4 wheeler and half gocart dat show is something to see kinda looks like a minni sand rail thingy

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds good Peanut. I have acres of locust trees. Those things last in the ground forever. I took up some post used by a kid for his 4H project years ago. The kid is 40 now. And the posts did not look like they'd been buried for a week. Amazing!

Looking forward to some stories and some pics!!!! :thumb: :D :tiphat: