Need Info on Kubota L1511

conny17017

Hi all,
Im a newbie here. I have just aquired a GREY market Kubota L1511 with RS-1351 tiller. I eventually plan to make the following attachments, as follows:
1. "Crowned Bed" shaper that can attach behind the tiller to make beds in one pass.
2. Loader permanently attached
3. Backhoe hook on type.
4. Detachable Auger.
Fabricating these items wont be a problem, as I have a workshop that can do these things, with plans for the loader and backhoe from the internet. But I will need the following info.

a. What is the Crossover number for this model, so that I might order the right plans.
b. Do I need a subframe to attach the loader to? If not how do I attach the Posts to the body of the tractor.
c. Can one Hyd. pump mounted on front of tractor be enough to power the loader and backhoe?
d. Does anyone have plans for a Crowned bed shaper.
e. Will a automobile differential work as a gearbox for a Post hole Auger?

Thats a lot of questions, but I rather have them all in one post than in several different posts.
I can use all the help I can get.
Thanks
Conrad

conniferns@gmail.com

kickmule0

So I echo your question about the right bed shaper to pull behind this tractor. I am in the midst of creating a vegetable planting system around a similar tractor, the B7100, or b7001 depending how you read it. basically the same specs, with 38" between the back tires or so, thus I believe the equipment will be fairly custom work. The bedshaper is a real important question to me, and I will be borrowing a nieghbor's cat 1 bedshaper to see if I can pull it with those big 16 ponies. let you know in May how that goes. Good luck with the rest of your queries.