Time to Move UP!!!!

trackeer

Hey All,

Haven't visited in some time :sorry: and I'm window shopping a new Kubota Tractor,
interest rates at 0 percent and I need to decide on which tractor.
I have a BX25 about 1 year old and find that I may push the envelope a wee bit when doing work. I have already decided not to trade and sell the BX25 outright and do a deal straight up on a new ______??
I was looking at B Series with Hydro tranny, turf tires, and optional FEL, BH, and Fork Kit. I guess my biggest concern is keeping the size within reason and the B Series would still make it into my enclosed trailer. Any thoughts would be appreciated :Tip-Hat2:.

Thanks

Moe in NH.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Moe,
I had the same concerns as you when I was buying 7 years or so ago. I was going to get the B series because I 'thought' I could haul it on my trailer. So I was looking at a B2710 or B2910. I found a great deal on a Grand L 3010 and bought that instead. Much heavier but better suited for the work I needed to get done. I sure cannot haul it on my trailer ..but I doubt I could have hauled either the 2710 ro 2910 without pushing the limits to the max.
I'm actually glad I cannot haul it. If I need service I call the dealer for pickup. They haul my baby on a nice flat bed truck trailer. Works out great. They've only had to haul her one time and that was for the 50 hour maintenance.
Long way of saying, my advice would be size your tractor for the work you want to get done, if it fits your trailer, great. If not, you'll find another way to move it if the need arises.