Quick attachments

TURKEY131

I am new here, but have been using Kubota for a few years now. Have a L35 and was wondering if anyone has a good source were to get a quick attachment for my front bucket. Thanks in advance. :wave:

LETHAL GTS

Where are you from and what is it you are looking for?
If you are looking for things such as pallet forks, 4in1 buckets? I would suggest you source them from your local Kubota dealer.
But there are also about a bazillion other manufactures that make skid steer style quick couple attachments out there.

TJ

TURKEY131

I am in NJ I was looking for something where I could drop the buck and put forks or other attachments on. Thanks

LETHAL GTS

What you need is the quick tach for your loader. According to my wholegoods price book there isn't a specific quicktach from Kubota for your loader. However, I have run into this before and I have taken measurements and used a Kubota QT from a different model ex QT for LA504 will work on the LA364 loader.
If you get along well with your local Kubota dealer, maybe he can do a little research for you and cross fit something that will work. A word of advise, make sure it is a "Skid Steer Style" QT you purchase. That way you wont limit your options for attachments.
If you have no luck with your Dealer, let me know. I will research it for you.

TJ