Thank you for your advise. I am now a Kioti owner.

ken8378

I have been shopping for a tractor for a significant time (4 year plea with wife) and now am awaiting delivery. I thank everyone for their input on this site. I have found a lot of valued information and opinion.

The winner of my purchasing power was the Kioti DK35SE HST with loader and a Bush Hog MDX 72" box blade. Total purchase was just under $21000. This tractor won me over on the standard options vs the same options being extra on other brands. I found that there are a lot of good tractors out there and it all boiled down to price and 3 dealers within 100 miles. Unfortunately for the closest dealer that refused to haggle, I went 50 further miles out and saved almost a grand which led me to upgrading from the CK to the DK

I pray for patience while I wait the week for my mid-life fling. I think I will get more pleasure out of it than a fancy car or girlfriend. Good luck to those still shopping.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Congratulations ken8378. You will love it. I bought a Kioti DK40 se gear driven a year ago. The added features and great price sold me too. A great machine and a great dealer. bordercollie

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I did something very similar when the Deere dealer would not haggle at all (He closed down a year later) and my closest Kubota dealer would not haggle enough. I traveled the opposite direction just 15 minutes further and saved a couple grand. Plus I upgraded to the Kubota L when I originally started to get the B series. Shopping around does pay off. Good job and congrats on your new tractor. :thumb:

Yep, waiting you feel like a kid at Christmas. Hope that time goes quick for you.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Congratulations!

Post some pictures when it's delivered!

Jim

ken8378

I will be certain to post pictures. I keep looking outside while I ponder which project to start first depending the weather conditions on delivery day. It will be a long night since I will be on midnight shift. My partner will have to drive.