A/C CONTROLS

sledge192

I am working on a 2007 Kubota LA1002 tractor and I need to access the controls in the top of the cab. I have no manual. Do I remove the outside top or the interior? If it is the exterior top, where are the bolts that hold it on and if it is the interior, do I need to remove the radio, speakers etc? The compressor is shutting down after 15 minutes of run tme and I suspect one of the switches in the A/C contol unit. Thanks for any info you might have.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Not familiar with a LA1002. I thought that was a Kubota Front End Loader model.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum! :tiphat:

Glad you found us!

LA1002 is the fel for some of the M series tractors.

Look on the tractor frame on the left side around the front of the cab for the model plate.

I'm not sure about working on the cab though, never had a Kubota with a cab.

Jim

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
You might want to see if they have that information on the Messicks equipment site. I think in the parts section, you can see diagrams chosen from a drop down type menu.. Not sure- but I think I remember seeing that there. google: Messicks Equipment. They ship fast too. Bordercollie

sledge192

Well, I feel really stupid! I was reading the model of the loader on the tractor! The model of the tractor is M6800. The way to access everything mounted in the top of the cab is to remove the roof top. It is held in place by 10 long screws that come in from inside the cab. Thanks for the help and sorry about the misinformation.