Hello

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Kenny. I'm glad you found us here on Net Tractor Talk. We have a member in Northern VA, that might be close to you :confused:
Do you have a tractor? Are you thinking of buying a tractor?
If so we'd be happy to help out as we can.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forum! :tiphat:

We have a member in Northern VA, that might be close to you :confused:

That would be me (I think!)

I'm between Hamilton and Purcellville, west of Leesburg. As the crow flies probably 40 miles or so, on the road more like 55 or 60 miles :eek:

dcox is a little west of here, almost in Winchester.

Jim

kennyd

Hi Kenny. I'm glad you found us here on Net Tractor Talk. We have a member in Northern VA, that might be close to you :confused:
Do you have a tractor? Are you thinking of buying a tractor?
If so we'd be happy to help out as we can.

Yes, I have a tractor, a JD 4110...I have been around some of the "other sites" a while and just found yours...

I am pretty well versed in JD CUT's, Hydraulics, and electrical stuff.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome:wave:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, I have a tractor, a JD 4110...I have been around some of the "other sites" a while and just found yours...

Nice tractor you have there Kenny. Pics would be nice when you have the time. We have a picture thread where we show off our tractors. :D
We sure can use the JD knowledge. :thumb: :tiphat: We're glad to have ya. :thumb:

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome over here, Kenny. I've been reading a number of posts on some other forums, and think you will fit right in here. Enjoy!

Fred

myyaz33

Kenny - I was able to use a recent post from you on another site to find what went on with a grapple manufacturers post which led me here. Look forward to seeing what this site is about.

For all- sorry about my userid on this forum- thought it was kinda funny at first.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Mow! Welcome to Net Tractor Talk.
If you want your ID changed on here I'm the guy who can do it. PM me whatever you would like it to be and I'll take care of it. Otherwise, no need for an apology for your membername. Made me smile. :D

kennyd

Kenny - I was able to use a recent post from you on another site to find what went on with a grapple manufacturers post which led me here. Look forward to seeing what this site is about.

For all- sorry about my userid on this forum- thought it was kinda funny at first.

Glad to help:wave:

S

spiffywebcreations

I win for being closest...I'm in Westminster too - well, just south

I kinda recall speaking to kennyd over at that other site