combine the both rtv forums into one due to lack of post in this one .

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
whay is there no activity in this forum? maybe we should combine the two forums to make just one being they both cater to the rtv's?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
While they both cater to RTV's, the other forum is specifically RTV's and that is what most members here own.
I felt folks with other brands of side by sides, ATV', & UTV's would need a place to post.
When you guys came aboard I made the Kubota RTV forum special for you all at Neil's request. I agreed and thought it was a good idea even though this forum already existed. No biggie. Both can exist here and members can pick and choose where to post and we all can use the search engine to help zero in on any particular subject that we can't find.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Someone with an ATV may want some info or offer some info. I would suggest they stay separate.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for YOUR time and trouble Doc.........God bless YOU for what you do......a very wise decision.........Dennis

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yes thanks doc for keeping this familly going . speaking of familly where is oled rusty anvil ? he sends me pics all the time but he don't post anymore? i'm gonna have to get on his butt

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
last time my sister rote me she said she has been doing really well on a weight loss program she is now down to 600lbs.i sure wish ole rusty would come in here and join us again.he recently lost his dad then he told me that his mom passed away too. i know it's hard enough to have one loved one pass but poor rusty lost both his mom and dad in one year.