L45 owners, how are you rating the machine?

Leroy

Considering an L45 TLB and wondered how satisfied the owners are with their machine. Can anyone give me an actual lift capacity on the FEL. I need to handle one ton comfortably and not feel like it will tip the tractor at any given time (on flat ground). The hoe looks awesome and very capable and will likely out perform my little Bradco hoe by margins. I have an L4610 but the loader is only rated for approximately 1800lbs. It will handle 2000lbs but only with the curl function and lift it a few inches off the ground. So setting one ton on a truck is out of the question. Will this machine do what I am asking or should I be looking at the M59? thanks!

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Considering an L45 TLB and wondered how satisfied the owners are with their machine. Can anyone give me an actual lift capacity on the FEL. I need to handle one ton comfortably and not feel like it will tip the tractor at any given time (on flat ground). The hoe looks awesome and very capable and will likely out perform my little Bradco hoe by margins. I have an L4610 but the loader is only rated for approximately 1800lbs. It will handle 2000lbs but only with the curl function and lift it a few inches off the ground. So setting one ton on a truck is out of the question. Will this machine do what I am asking or should I be looking at the M59? thanks!

I believe your going to have issue lifting one ton into something 4 foot high!

Attachments

• Noname.jpg
    Noname.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 32