MF 1010 Torque Specs

mcefird

So I've miss placed my service manual and need the torque specs for the rod, head, and rocker assembly bolts. Called the local dealership and they said tighten it down and hope for the best. Can anyone out there help me out. Thanks.

whirlpool

Cylinder head
The 12M bolts final torque- 65 to 72 lbs, 8 of them
The 10M bolts final torque 29 to 36 lbs, 3 of them
Rocker shaft assembly 22 to 29 lbs
Rods
33 to 40 lbs
Where did you get parts for this engine, I can't seem to find anything

mcefird

That's great. Thanks a lot. I've been looking all over the web with out any luck. I have all the info and links I've found saved on an word doc but it's on the computer at work. I'll post it on wednesday when I get back. Thanks again.

whirlpool

That's great. Thanks a lot. I've been looking all over the web with out any luck. I have all the info and links I've found saved on an word doc but it's on the computer at work. I'll post it on wednesday when I get back. Thanks again.

My pleasure...if you need another manual I have one on pdf but too large to post, I can e-mail if you like.

whirlpool

Tried to send you the manual...didn't work..got a message saying that the file is too big for your mail box limits, not sure if your mail box is too full or that your provider has some sort of limit. Any ideas ?

joe1

Cylinder head
The 12M bolts final torque- 65 to 72 lbs, 8 of them
The 10M bolts final torque 29 to 36 lbs, 3 of them
Rocker shaft assembly 22 to 29 lbs
Rods
33 to 40 lbs
Where did you get parts for this engine, I can't seem to find anything
Got gaskets from Olson's gaskets 360 871 1207