ck25/kl130

oreo

problem with my ck25, last month my front wheel was leaking fuild and the Oil indictor come on that same week, i called the repair shop were i got the Kioti. anyway i was told i need to bring the ck to them 50 miles each way, the tow truck they r sending was charging, $1 a mile plus $150 for the driver, for pick up. when they take a look at the ck i was told that they never seen the both front wheel leaking fluid. so they order the parts, i also ask them to take a look at the oil indicator and why is on, and they told me that my oil motor is crack, and they have to re build the engine. to my suprise, i was told it will cost me $5500. to get it fix. and that is not including, the front wheels. anyway i ask them if they got the parts they order for the front wheels, they said the distributor is taking a long time to send the parts, so I called the distributor and ask them how come it take a long time for them to send the parts, i was told that the parts will be coming from Korea and it would take 4 to 6 weekd for the shipments, I was not happy when I was told
i have to re build the engine, the ck is only 5 years old. i was not getting much help from the dealer or distributor when i called them to ask why i need to do a lot of work on the 5 year old trucktor. thanks

DK35vince

Why would they you need to rebuild the engine because its gaining oil?
That is complete crap, Find a differant dealer. I wouldn't let that dealership work on my tractor.
If its gainig oil its most likely just a bad seal in the hydraulic pump letting hydraulic oil into the motor oil or a seal in the injector pump letting fuel get in.

Last edited:

DK35vince

i also ask them to take a look at the oil indicator and why is on,
I didn't see this part.
How long were you running it with the oil pressure light on.
If you continued to run it with no oil pressure your dealer may be right an the motor is junk.