loader bucket attatchment for new holland?

Hey everyone...new member here. Just bought a 01 NewHolland tc33d model
It has a really cool snow blower on the front, just wondering if a loader bucket can still be attatched...and if so...how expensive would that be to do?
My first tractor ever...and its definitely going to take some time till I know what the hell i'm doing....hoping for some help....thanks

Congratulations on the new tractor and welcome to the site!

I myself can not answer your question, no need for a snow blower down here. Someone will check in soon that can I'm sure.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

Can you post a picture of what you have for a snow blower? I'm assuming it's PTO driven off a mid-mount PTO. Does it have hydraulics in place for the loader?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad you found us.

Like BC said, a pic would sure help. The TC33 was held in high regard, a very good tractor. I'm sure you can add a FEL but most likely you would have to remove the snow blower. FEL add on's were running about 3.5k last I looked. A very worthwhile investment.
Congrats on your new tractor. You are going to love it and be amazed at all the work it will help you with.

fishrman

FEL add on's were running about 3.5k last I looked. A very worthwhile investment.

I never did get the FEL for my TT45A but I priced an aftermarket today from Woods and the dealer wanted 5750. mounted. Seems high to me for a small tractor!