Diesel under $4!

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
filled up the truck with regular for $3.09 and filled the diesel cans for $3.79

better than the $3.99 and $4.79 from a couple of weeks ago.

Jim

N

Nicahawk

Your gas and diesel prices are exactly the same here. Hope the trend continues but I know it won"t!

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Your gas and diesel prices are exactly the same here. Hope the trend continues but I know it won"t!

It's going to bounce back up again soon. I'm going to top off the tractors and go back to refill.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
3.09 is the lowest here also. I hadn't noticed diesel prices yet. But I agree, enjoy it while we can cause it won't last.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
What goes down goes back up :(

Remember the $3.09 station yesterday evening? It's $3.39 now :eek:

The diesel sign still says $3.79 but they are out. :pat:

haffasst

I need to get diesel for my tractor this evening, I hope it's still below $4.00. I guess I should have gone yesterday.:sorry:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Ok, I'm in Northern Virginia, Loudoun County.

Regular is now $3.18 and diesel is still $3.79.

One of my neighbors at the farm in SW Virginia, Franklin County, (250 miles SW) called this afternoon. I asked him. He said $2.89 for regular but $3.99 for diesel

:wtf:

ghautz

See how they have us conditioned?? Now we think $3.79 is cheap ! :pat::pat::pat::pat:

Back in the dark ages, right after I got married, I was unhappy to have to pay $.79 when traveling through the Navajo reservation. Guess those were the good old days.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I NEVER thought I would see gas under $2 again.

regular is $1.75 and diesel is $2.79.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Me either Jim. I filled up for 1.75 today. It's nice but we all know to well how quick that can change. To bad we can't count on the price staying down.