Hello

flaming-ace

Hello everyone.

My names Liam
Im from England, UK
I am 16 and currently studing forestry at college, please dont think of me as a little kid... i have tractors and work with them a lot.

When im not at college, i work either with my granddad, other family members or on my own felling trees for local farmers and cutting/splitting them into firewood.

We have a fair selection of tractors and machinery that we own, such as:
- Leyland 270
- 2 fordson majors
- 3 small mf's
- MF 1200
- vickkers vigor
- aec timber crane
- international dozer
- david brown
- ford ploughmaster

Sorry i dont know all the numbers and years ect. but look out i will be posting pics

Thanks for reading

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum, Liam! :tiphat:

let us know more about you and your equipment and PLEASE post pictures, we thrive on pictures :mrgreen:

What part of England? we have a couple of members in the UK.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Liam! Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. I'm glad you found us!!!!

Look forward to your tractor pics!!!!

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

N

Nicahawk

Welcome Liam, glad you signed on with us. Looking forward to your posts.

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Liam. We need some young blood on the board. What part of England? I'm interested because it doesn't look as if the weather has changed much since I left.

Some cool stuff and, by the way, that's a pretty neat log splitter. I've never seen anything like it. I don't know how well it would work in the States though. I think the standard size range of firewood over here is usually about 18", with a max of about 22". It might be a little short. Neat though. I'd still like to have one. It'd be great for the house and smoker.