Net Cooking Talk is a constant Party

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Not sure how many of you like eating ....or cooking, but Net Cooking Talk is taking off like wildfire thanks to a special group of folks who recently discovered the forum. It is busier than FF, without the debate. Downright fun. Thought some of you might want to join the fun, since it's not tractor season.

www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/
Check it out. :thumb:

urednecku

Not sure how many of you like eating ....or cooking, but Net Cooking Talk is taking off like wildfire thanks to a special group of folks who recently discovered the forum. It is busier than FF, without the debate. Downright fun. Thought some of you might want to join the fun, since it's not tractor season.

www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/
Check it out. :thumb:

What-u-talkin-bout, Willis?!?!?!!? It's ALWAYS tractor season around here!! I'm using mine at least 3 outta 4 days hauling hay to the cattle. And when I finally get the oranges picked, I'll be putting 'the claw' to work for a couple days getting the dead trees outta the grove.

I love Florida weather!!

I'll probably check out the cookin' site when I get a chance to, tho. Lord KNOWS I like to eat!!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
OKay guy, you got to give us some action shots. We're sitting here freezin. I'm jealous of your weather in the winter .....but in the summer it's down right miserable down there.

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
I'm an end user and not a producer but I checked out the cooking forum and thought it was fun. I even "stole" a couple of recipes for my wife who is the cook in the family, and a great one. I might even get her interested in it.

miltiades

For Doc - VHF battery

Hello Doc good day
Any news about the battery????
(Battery Universe) I sent to Myth another source for battery .
Previously contacted all of them but not reply. Perhaps do not accept orders outside of USA.Try to contact.
Regards
Miltiades