NCT - FF - Scheduled maintenance - The NCT bin

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
NCT is offline as of @1:45 eastern for the scheduled maintenance Doc announced previously. It should return in 2 to 3 hours.

Jim

chowhound

The NCT bin

Whelp. Looks like they finally pulled the plug. I thought maybe I missed the upgrade in the 20 minutes it took me to run to the store, but no such luck.

So, any NCTers here that didn't belong before today?

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
UPDATE: FF is offline for the same upgrade at @ 2:05PM.

It should be back in 2 to 3 hours.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just now lost my connectivity also.
NCT & FF folks feel free to join and chat here about anything your heart desires. :D

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I'm seeing both forums. Everyone should gradually regain access as the new ip address propagates across the net.

Jim

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
yep, I'm here.

I just posted in the other thread here. NCT and FF are back up and you should be able to view them soon.

Jim

Mama

Is NCT down? Was it scheduled and I missed something? I've been trying to get on for a while now and can't seem to get on. Can't get on FF either. HELP!

stacyleah

yes, it is and I'm going NUTS!!! No, it wasn't scheduled. Doc knows and is on it as best he can. He's on that lovely boat of his.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nope, that was not a scheduled outage. Jim Slagle got ahold of my and I was able to take care of things from there. Sorry about the outage. I've been without a laptop all weekend as mine had issues, I had forum withdrawal. :eek:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
We've got two threads working :wink:

I just posted in the other one.

I sent a message to Doc.

Jim

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Too bad I'm so far away.

For this type problem, there is a small red "X" on the lower right side. Two soft kicks followed by one hard one will bring it back up.

Jim