John Deere HDR Photo Collection

PBinWA

Saw this on Digg this morning and thought some of you might like it.

Note: it was really slow loading for me. Definitley not for dial-up.

172 years of manufacturing the industry’s best agriculture and farm equipment has left John Deere with no shortage of loyal customers. John Deere fans worldwide have an unmatched affection for their tractors and our other products. As a result, a simple Google image search can provide you with countless images of John Deere related material. Some of the most impressive are of the HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) variety and we here at MachineFinder have amassed a small collection of them for our most rabid fans’ viewing pleasure. If these images don’t make you want to escape the confines of your couch, taste the fresh air and give your old John Deere tractor a much-needed crank, they should at least inspire you to snap some shots of your favorite John Deere equipment. Enjoy!

http://blog.machinefinder.com/86/john-deere-an-hdr-gallery/

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
I grew up on johnny pops. Started working in the field on an early D mod. Then when the first R,s came out Dad replaced the Ds with Rs and the first 8020 came out we went to 3 of them, about that time I went into the navy. 6-8 years lator I got back to the farm the johnys sure had changed!!!!! Thanks for the walk down memory lane.. Jerry