New TYM 273

kmailloux

I am a newbie to the forum and tractors. I just purchased a TYM 273 with bucket and backhoe. I spent a lot of time researching and kicking tires and d not regret my choice so far. While the competitors make some fine equipment I was really impressed with the construction and value of the TYM. I am an engineer (sorry) so I do know a bit about mechanical systems and TYM is very well built. I will let you know if I have a change of heart but so far the machine is a beast. I attached a photo of my early efforts....

Attachments

• tym273.jpg
    tym273.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 63

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hello and welcome aboard! And thanks for starting out with a photo.

Your TYM is gorgeous. Now I want one.

Is that the S Korean tractor that is also imported by Mahindra? What other tractors did you compare it to?

And what part of the country are you in? That stone building looks very old.

Again, Welcome. :tiphat:

Erik

very nice -- I had looked at exactly that model before settling on my TYM built Mahindra 3510 (TYM 330)

shvl73

Always good to see a new TYM owner! Welcome!:wave:
My Mahindra 2810HST is a TYM built machine, 996 hours so far.

Angelo921

I am a newbie to the forum and tractors. I just purchased a TYM 273 with bucket and backhoe. I spent a lot of time researching and kicking tires and d not regret my choice so far. While the competitors make some fine equipment I was really impressed with the construction and value of the TYM. I am an engineer (sorry) so I do know a bit about mechanical systems and TYM is very well built. I will let you know if I have a change of heart but so far the machine is a beast. I attached a photo of my early efforts....

Hello, do you know where I can find accessories for the TYM 273?