Record lows ?

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
I,m just wondering if anyone elses weather is as screwed up as ours ? This is the second morning its been below freezing & Probablly will be lucky to get out of the 30,s again today . Normal Lows are high 50,s & normal highs are in the 70,s .

First freeze usually aint untill earlly november & the forcasts are lucky to hit within 15 degrees of actuall temps , High or low .

Its been an odd year all along , way cooler temps , above average rains & very few 100 degree days in the summer . What happened to the so called global warming ? :hide: Bob

billp

I live outside Colorado Springs, we had no 100 degree days and usually have a few, wetter and cooler than normal and yes, last few days have been cold and down into teens at night. Looks like it is going to warm up some starting today though. My farrier predicts a colder and snowier Winter. :hide:

Erik

we've had 3 frosts this week - yesterday might have hit 40, today is supposed to be the same - only with drizzle in the afternoon. (but they took the snow showers out of the forecast)

urednecku

Right now it's 84, (heat index of 92), with a forecast high of 95 today. Heat index has been in the triple-digits all summer, with only a slight drop in the early morning. Of course, this is Florida, and there never is any real 'pattern' to the weather!

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
We've had 2 or 3 frosts here in Ohio already. So below freezing is probably not too far off.

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
We've had 2 or 3 frosts here in Ohio already. So below freezing is probably not too far off.

It's been cool here but not that cool. It's been down into the low 40's once it's now running in the 50's. It's just been really strange this year. Our warmest time was in late June, early July. August wasn't too bad. It seems as if it's been raining for weeks though but it may be that every time I get ready to do something around the house or farm, it starts tinkling. I'm tired of it. :shitHitsFan:

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Wow! Still 'Indian Summer' (does anybody still use that term?), ie late summer, warm and pleasant, here in Northern California. Highs usually from high 70's up into the mid 90's like last week. I don't know if the overnight low has gone down to 47 yet.

We had one day of rain recently, the first since about Easter. And Tuesday we are supposed to catch that same storm that devastated the Phillipines last week, bringing up to 2 inches of rain and a little wind.

Essentially it's still shirtsleeve weather.

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Sounds like a few of you are lucky anyway , I like hearin of the warm temps at least :tiphat: . it never hit 40 here yesterday , I have a brother that lives in skagway alaska & it was 20 degrees warmer there yesterday . Just dont seem right . :yum: . Bob