VB cost has just gone up

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
And I could use a little help.

VB has changed their pricing structure. I have till the end of this month to upgrade and then the price doubles to upgrade to the newest license. I just renewed the license for a year last April and now they want 3 times the renewal fee to upgrade to the latest version of what they are calling a VB suite. So .... I would sure appreciate it if a few of you could see fit to re-up your site supporter status in the next few days. And I invite other members to join the Site Supporters group. You will get a few extra bennies like access to the Site Supporter forum, allowed more PM's and a general good feeling knowing you are helping keep ads to a minimum here on Net Tractor Talk.

To donate go to your usercp (user control panel, button on the ribbon bar to the left of new posts) and look near the bottom of the left hand column for "Paid Subscriptions". Click that and it will take you to a paypal connection. If you prefer to send a check via US Mail PM me for the address to send it to.

As always, THANKS for your support.
thumb.gif
biggrin.gif

(the usercp/paid subscription option is a new one, if you have trouble with the interface or it simply does not work for you please post here or PM me and I'll see what I can do to fix it. Thanks!!!)