TBN... refused registration?

quincy

I saw you guys regularly referring to TBN so I started reading through their forums lately, and it IS an awesome resource. A lot of the posts wouldnt open up for me stating I didnt have membership priveledges... so... I registered.. and waited...
A few days later I got an email saying "your registration at TBN.com did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted."

WOW, this is a first for me! Never been refused membership in any forum before... It didn't appear to be a "snobby" forum, I was shocked to be refused membership by their admin... Maybe they dont like "paddys" trying to get in..!!! lol Its a bit of a :lam: to me.

I sent an email to the admin asking why, but I didnt get a reply. I read and re-read their forum rules and couldnt see anything about "USA only" or "no irish allowed" lol

anyway, rant over...

dissapointed...

q

Mark777

That IS strange.

I'm sure it's nothing personal...more a glitch on their software. An e-mail to Abraham or Muhammad should do the trick.

In the Yanmar forum alone, there are members from NZ, Australia, Poland and other places beside the U.S.

When I joined it was NOT seamless as I recall. There was another user-name that was too much like my own. I didn't discover that until a few years later. I don't recall seeing another Quincy though?

quincy

LOL

Maybe they know you are a member of NTT.

Funny.... I thought of that!!! They must know I'm full of sh....t!!! LOL

Lets see, I'll try again.

Use my wifes d.o.b. and try a different forum name and see what happens...

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
TBN might have had a user from your IP address range that was not a good user ...or a user with a similar user name. I bet you get in with your wifes dob.

HeyBob

If they banned IP's from a certain time zone like another forum I am familiar with to keep spammers and bots out that may be the reason he was booted.