Hi!

GLAWALL

I am 54 years old, and happily married to my wife Jane. I have 2 daughters, one step daughter, 2 step sons and 1 wonderful grand daughter. I am a Mahindra tractor dealer, located in Western New York and have been now for 6 years. Some of you may know me from Tractor by net, as Galen from LaWall's Tractor. I just found this forum from one of Grrr's TBN replies. I just want you to know I do try to keep my salesmanship to a minimum on the forums and I try to be helpful and informative when ever I can be. I think you will know this if you have seen many of my posts, or I should say reply's on TBN. I hope maybe I can be helpful on Net Tractor also. I hope to chat with you's again.

GALEN LAWALL
YOUR MAHINDRA TRACTOR DEALER
BATAVIA, NY 14020
585-343-0770:respect:

Mark777

WELCOME GLAWALL...nice to have you here. I have read and enjoyed your input on the other forum.

If I may put you on the spot??

I have read of a few new owners of Mahindra tractors, and they have given very positive reviews about their recent purchase. There seems to be only one nagging problem with a few models and that is the return line hydraulic fittings at the 'block'. It seems they weep, drip and leak even with trips back to the dealer. Is this the type of problem a dealer would receive corporate memos and suggested repair procedures? Or are you even aware that there is a problem?

I only ask as a member (from another forum) just got his 6500 back from the dealer who attempted (unsuccessfully) to repair the block fittings with JB- Weld :(. Obviously not typical of a good dealer.

Thanks for any information I might be able to pass along....and again welcome to NTT.

Mark

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Galen, Welcome to NTT. I'm glad you followed Grrr's link. :thumb:

I look forward to your input. Saying up front you are a dealer puts all your cards on the table so to speak, so no worries about salesmanship. Sometimes it will show through but that is just fine.

Glad to have you. I think you'll be a good addition to NTT.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

GLAWALL

Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks everyone for the worm welcome.

Mark,
To be very honest I haven't had a single customer contact me about that problem. And to be honest again Mahindra may have sent out a memo about the problem, but I usually don't pay much attention when they come in. If someone asks about a problem I will then thumb through and see if I can find anything about it. Thus far I am a one man show in the tractor business so I usually don't take the time unless it is needed. Which by the way I also operate a auto collision repair shop and have done that for 27 years. I usually leave that up to my employees. Once in a while I do a collision job just to show the employees I still have it. But the tractor business is my present passion and I try to put forth 110%. I was very pleased to recieve an award from Mahindra for sales and customer satisfaction. Enough about me I will see if I can find anything about the leaks tommorrow. Take care!

GALEN LAWALL
YOUR MAHINDRA TRACTOR DEALER
BATAVIA, NY 14020
585-343-0770

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Galen,

Glad to have you on board, enjoy and looking forward to your post!

B

bczoom

Welcome to the forum!!!

I lived a bit to your south for many years and do still visit the area at times (although my Batavia visits are mainly a pass-through on the Thruway or on 98)