Awesome!
Welcome Dougster. I think you'll like our little site. :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Dougster

Old Member
Awesome!
Welcome Dougster. I think you'll like our little site. :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:
Thanks Doc! We'll give it a spin and see what happens. I mean... How much trouble can I possibly get into over here??? :cool:

I suppose only time will tell! :)

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
This much I know. The post count is about to start climbing fast:poke:
Welcome Dougster!
Hey Junk! This is like existing in some alternate parallel universe!!! :D Feels funny right now, but what have we got to lose?

It will be fun to see how this all works out. I was wondering where everyone was disappearing to... the new "mystery" website. Now I know! :)

Dougster

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dougster,
If you don't mind my asking how did you figure out how to find us? Did ya get a tip or google us?
I'm trying to make this place easier to find and need all the help I can get.
TIA!!

Hey Junk! This is like existing in some alternate parallel universe!!! :D Feels funny right now, but what have we got to lose?

It will be fun to see how this all works out. I was wondering where everyone was disappearing to... the new "mystery" website. Now I know! :)

Dougster

Nothin' to lose and a lot to gain. :applause:

I frequent several websites. I've noticed all of 'em have been real slow the last few weeks. Slower than normal for this time of the year.

Not sure what'll become of that "other site". :umbrella:

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster,
If you don't mind my asking how did you figure out how to find us? Did ya get a tip or google us?
I'm trying to make this place easier to find and need all the help I can get.
TIA!!
LarryRB clued me in by phone. I just saw all the questions posted about folks mysteriously disappearing on the other website but nobody could talk on-line about where they went. I knew it was only a matter of time before I found out where they were all going. Now, thanks to Larry, I know. :)

Dougster

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Doug. Kudos to Larry!!!!! (Kudos = Rep points :D )

Dougster

Old Member
Nothin' to lose and a lot to gain. :applause:

I frequent several websites. I've noticed all of 'em have been real slow the last few weeks. Slower than normal for this time of the year.

Not sure what'll become of that "other site". :umbrella:
Well, I have no big complaints about the old site. I got a lot of good info out of there and there are still plenty of good folks over there. But when I suddenly saw long-time members disappearing, I knew something was up. My only real complaint is that a few of my last several threads really started turned sour with gratuitous criticism and comments that veered way off track. It just took the fun out of it. Made me think that maybe I'd overstayed my welcome. Some of the mysterious thread disappearing stuff was kind of weird too... especially that thing about the new Kubotas and Neil. In the end, maybe that certain other site has just gotten a bit too large and bloated to handle.

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
We could change your title to Old Member I guess :D

Welcome, nice to have you here :thumb:
It would be far more appropriate! :) I am so old that I receive those applications from AARP 4 days a week now... up from twice a week when I was still gainfully employed. ;)

Someone must have turned me in!!! :eek:

Dougster