Will is on a distinguished road.

Will

I get this tiny pop-up when I hover my pointer over the little green square.

Just curious as to what it means, anybody know ?

Attachments

• distinguished.jpg
    distinguished.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 415

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Will that is your reputation. As you post good info other members who appreciate your post will give you reputation points. If you upset someone they might give you negative reputation points.
The more points you have the better. Everyone starts out with 10 points. I gave you 10 rep points for thinking of the frapper idea. You should see that in your usercp.

Dougster

Old Member
The coffee (and dinner) is on me for anyone when we may meet.
Now that's a deal! :) "Cept that Western PA is one heckuva long drive from Eastern MA. :rolleyes: Google says that's 400 miles and 7 hours each way. :eek: Looks like I better go find that cup of coffee locally. :D

Too bad I never learned how to make decent coffee myself. :eek:

Dougster

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Now that's a deal! :) "Cept that Western PA is one heckuva long drive from Eastern MA. :rolleyes: Google says that's 400 miles and 7 hours each way. :eek: Looks like I better go find that cup of coffee locally. :D

Too bad I never learned how to make decent coffee myself. :eek:

Dougster

I travel, this week Dallas and Tyler, TX ................ next week Baltimore, MD.

Anyone in the area where I visit, the offers open to a meeting!!!

Dougster

Old Member
Do you ever come to the New England area? I bet you would get a few to meet you. Especially Dougster, he likes it when lunch isn't another peanut butter sandwich.:D
Hey, Hey HEY Larry!!! We're not supposed to talk about my special "diet" anymore. :eek:

I've turned over a new leaf since coming over here. ;)

Dougster

larryRB

You know, Junkman held monthly lunches for two years in Sturbridge MA. We had guys as far away as the western side of Albany New York come,, It was really a great get together,,. I go once a month now, (we've been doing this 5 or so years maybe more) to a VN vets, (aviators) luncheon at Solomon Pond mall. It's good to meet others and get out once or twice a month,, I wouldn't mind returning to a tractor luncheon. We'd have to see who is willing and where all are willing to meet at,

Dougster

Old Member
You know, Junkman held monthly lunches for two years in Sturbridge MA. We had guys as far away as the western side of Albany New York come,, It was really a great get together,,. I go once a month now, (we've been doing this 5 or so years maybe more) to a VN vets, (aviators) luncheon at Solomon Pond mall. It's good to meet others and get out once or twice a month,, I wouldn't mind returning to a tractor luncheon. We'd have to see who is willing and where all are willing to meet at,
Boy, you really had the short ride for that one!!! :) How did you manage to arrange that? ;)

You never even got a chance to warm up that mega-monster truck of yours!!! :D

Dougster

larryRB

that's because Junkman started the luncheons and he lives about 7 miles from me going through the woods. By air miles, about 3.. See, two of us had a short ride, There were others that lived in Worcester, out your way, several from lower CT came now and then, and we had a Brian, and another from west of Albany that were at all of them,..

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Big Dog, what were you doing in Dallas? I guess I'm a little late for a meeting.

I'll be down again, probably next month. I have a long term job down there and have been hitting it monthly for a week at a time. I'll try to remember to post my next visit.