How do you get 10 veicles in a 4 stall garage?

Grrrr

goodpost.gif

REDDOGTWO

I would say that it is a ten stall garage unless you are this individual.

Attachments

• up-men-00310[1].jpg
    up-men-00310[1].jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 156

Bindian

Garage? Tractors belong in barns:thumb:..........even if the barn is unfinished.:smartass:
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• 4-21-07 barn drive all clear cropped.jpg
    4-21-07 barn drive all clear cropped.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 18

Bindian

Well, actually it's a pole building but I'm using it for a garage if that helps any.:wave:
wave:
Ib59,
I think I said it wrong. I was making an inside joke about Dougster having to support his tractor's backhoe and stabilizers so they would not bleed down and hurt his Corvette. He has to step out of his garage to change his mind.:hide:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Ib59,
I think I said it wrong. I was making an inside joke about Dougster having to support his tractor's backhoe and stabilizers so they would not bleed down and hurt his Corvette. He has to step out of his garage to change his mind.:hide:
hugs, Brandi
Hey, Hey, HEY!!! No pinging on the Dougster here!!! :notthatway: :topicclosed: Not everyone has room for a barn where they must currently live... but just wait until I escape to the land of "Live Free or Die"!!! :)

I plan to build the biggest dang barn in the state just as soon as I win that lottery!!! :thumb:

Dougster

Bindian

Hey, Hey, HEY!!! No pinging on the Dougster here!!! :notthatway: :topicclosed: Not everyone has room for a barn where they must currently live... but just wait until I escape to the land of "Live Free or Die"!!! :)

I plan to build the biggest dang barn in the state just as soon as I win that lottery!!! :thumb:

Dougster
Dougster,
So I guess this means I need to start another thread about tractor work for peanut butter sandwiches? :oops::forgetit::badidea::no::respect:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster,
So I guess this means I need to start another thread about tractor work for peanut butter sandwiches? :oops::forgetit::badidea::no::respect:
hugs, Brandi

I'm thinkin' the ol' Dougman's layin' down a mighty thick smokescreen on us 'bout that menu and his financial status:whistle: :yankchain: Why, I wouldn't be suprized at all if I was to find out he was sittin' in front of his computer on a stack of gold bricks, eating caviar and sippin' on some fine wine while he's got us all feelin' sorry for his alleged "sad situation":poke:

Cleaned out my 4 stall garage and parked 6 tractors and 4 pick ups in it.

You mean we're allowed to clean out the shop?:pat: :eek: My work shop is reportedly a 6 bay building, but I'm feelin' real good about bein' able to get ONE tractor in it . Why, I have to move stuff around to be able to close the door. Gotta make room for the door knob.:rolleyes:

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster,
hugs, Brandi
Oh no no no!!! Can't mention the peanut butter sandwich diet here. I want people here to think (or at least pretend) that I am well-balanced and perfectly normal!!! :noevil: :fishing:

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
I'm thinkin' the ol' Dougman's layin' down a mighty thick smokescreen on us 'bout that menu and his financial status:whistle: :yankchain: Why, I wouldn't be suprized at all if I was to find out he was sittin' in front of his computer on a stack of gold bricks, eating caviar and sippin' on some fine wine while he's got us all feelin' sorry for his alleged "sad situation":poke:
Oh man... it just ain't that way. :notthatway: Ask Larry and Ed. :eek: Forget the Corvette. They have both seen the hideous rusting econobox that I really drive. They know about my empty wallet. :( Ed has actually had to be a passenger in the econobox twice and I believe he thought he was gonna die both times!!! He kept looking at the gas gauge too... riding noticably below "E" :unhappy: I think he thought he was gonna have to walk back to his luxury hotel room. :(

And I've had endless discussions with Larry about my little compact tractor & backhoe business. He can tell you: So far I've only broken even (or better) in 2 months out of 15.:rolleyes: And last year's snowplowing didn't work because... THERE WAS NO SNOW!!! :snow:

You guys who are gainfully employed and/or have successful businesses have no idea. :eek: But still... no more discussions about my old peanut butter sandwich diet. I have turned over a new leaf here. It ain't caviar... and it ain't "lobsta and fillet mignon" like Ed enjoys every night... but it ain't peanut butter sandwiches anymore either. :whistle:

Dougster

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
So Dougster, have you moved up to Bologna? :poke:
For a switch from PB&J try PB & Miracle Whip. :thumb:

Dougster

Old Member
So Dougster, have you moved up to Bologna? :poke:
For a switch from PB&J try PB & Miracle Whip. :thumb:
Cruel Doc... CRUEL!!! :eek: Or is this just Ed disguised as Doc??? ;)

We need to get back on topic here!!! How 'bout those Mets!!! :mrgreen:

Dougster