Finally some seat time on the Yanmar

Finally got about 4 hours of seat time on my little Yanmar today. Just grading the driveway and around the buildings and then moving dirt and debris with the FEL. And sorry guys....I wasnt thinking like Doc was today and didnt get any pictures. Still got some work to do tomorrow so will have my son take a few while I am moving dirt. :biggrin:

Takes some getting use to with something this small. Used to using tractors considerably bigger. But even with only a little 15hp engine this thing has more power than I expected. And there were a couple of times I asked it to do something it just couldnt do, so am learning its limitations also. All in all though I am VERY happy :biggrin: with this little beast. Its been well worth all the work, and some frustration, the last 6 weeks or so, getting this thing back running again. Been thinking too...I dont think I am going to do a full paint job on it till just before spring. Likely just put some paint on where I have rust and bare metal on the sheet metal, really no more than a touchup just protect it for now. Sanding it first of course to remove the rust. But I am going to be using it too much right now to worry about a major paint job and I expect to be using it alot to move snow later, so a full paint job just isnt in the immediate picture.

And CA....I KNOW...:smile: To busy using it to worry about the looks. :yankchain: