Room For Another Kentuckian?

olcowhand

Hey everyone, Daniel from Kentucky here. I (with my Dad & my Son)dairy farm, currently milking 92 cows, raise all replacements, forage, etc. We're "Massey folks" and my only hobby I have time for is my garden tractors. I like to restore/modify them to suit my wants/needs. I'll post pics of some of our farm tractors & my garden tractors asap. Out tractors range from MF2745 V8's to our MF175, then my smallest Massey garden tractor, a MF12.
BTW, heard about this forum on archdean's http://www.tractorsandlife.com/ so came on over.

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome and pictures are ALWAYS appreciated!

Have fun and post often................ :thumb:

olcowhand

Welcome and pictures are ALWAYS appreciated!

Have fun and post often................ :thumb:

Look in "mechanical, paint, & restoration". You'll find a few. I'll post some of my garden tractors later. Gotta head to the milk parlor...the cows await me!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Daniel. I'm glad you joined up. :thumb:

Good pics in that other thread. :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Jamie

Welcome and please enjoy your time spent here! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

You sell some stuff on EBAY too I do believe! I bought a Massey license plate from ya about a year ago:thumb:

Welcome.:wave: Always good to have more Massey Ferguson fans AND more Kentuckians to set the rest of these guys straight:mrgreen:

olcowhand

You sell some stuff on EBAY too I do believe! I bought a Massey license plate from ya about a year ago:thumb:

Welcome.:wave: Always good to have more Massey Ferguson fans AND more Kentuckians to set the rest of these guys straight:mrgreen:

That was me neighbor, ... you from Mt Washington if I remember right? I sell stuff to support my garden tractor addiction.

That was me neighbor, ... you from Mt Washington if I remember right? I sell stuff to support my garden tractor addiction.

Yup! Just BARELY east of Mt Washington. (Back 1/3 of my place is actually in "city limits".) I know all about supporting a tractor addiction. I spent 35 years farming so I could justify and rationalize owning a collection of some old and some newer equipment. It sure wasn't for the money:forgetit:

I'm a Massey nut too. (Well, a nut who likes Masseys:yum: ) My 150 is the first new tractor I ever owned. I've got dads Ferguson F-40 that he bought new in '56, and dads brothers MF50 that he bought new in '57. The restoration of the 150 is about done. The F-40 is next. It's a wreck, so this will be a long, draw out project. (I've found 2 basket case F-40's to cannabalize for parts)

olcowhand

Y I've got dads Ferguson F-40 that he bought new in '56, and dads brothers MF50 that he bought new in '57. The restoration of the 150 is about done. The F-40 is next. It's a wreck, so this will be a long, draw out project. (I've found 2 basket case F-40's to cannabalize for parts)

Looking forward to the F40 restore. That MF150 sure is a pretty tractor! Great job! :thumb: