Hitch ball and Platform combination for a FEL

Archdean

I used to work for a large Kubota dlr and the steel crates the tractors were shipped in were always a pain in the butt to git rid of, so when GF decided that cleaning the roof gutters on a ladder was not what she wanted to do:mad2: Well I had no choice but to kill two birds with one stone!!:king:
Anyway you guys do great work and I can see a lot of ingenuity in your mods!

xPosTech

:bump:
Great job. Nice looking fab and conception. I'm surprised no one else commented. Perhaps they didn't look at all nine steps of your build. Click on it guys, then follow through with the 'next' button at upper right of page.

Nicely done.
Ted

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:bump:
Great job. Nice looking fab and conception. I'm surprised no one else commented. Perhaps they didn't look at all nine steps of your build. Click on it guys, then follow through with the 'next' button at upper right of page.

Nicely done.
Ted

Good pointer Ted. Thanks!

Sorry I missed it first time around Dean. Nice work. Both on the platforum and getting the GF to do the gutters. :beer: :beer: :tiphat: :D

Archdean

Thanks for the bump guys but not necessary people respond to what they like and I have the same problem on my site, someone will post a really great project (not that this one was) and I think "boy this will get everyones attention" Result Blah~ go figure:mrgreen:

I'll just blame GF!!:bash: That always works, Right?

PBinWA

NIce work, I wish I had higher lift (or lower gutters)! Double bonus for getting the GF up there!

Redbug

I was wondering about the steel skeleton crates the Kubotas are packed in. Thanks for the post. I think I will go ask a couple dealers what they do with their crates...since there is some good metal in them to be used for various projects. I think the Yamaha outboards have similar crates, too... You can't beat the price if they say yes!