RTV 900 Mods

Archdean

I didn't see a forum specifically for ATV/RTV's so I'll post this here and you can either move or delete it if it doesn't fit in with your board!

Hello "bc zoom" I know you have seen these before and as I recall you were the "Mother of RTV Moders" but perhaps some one else might get an Idea!:mrgreen: Especially the side boards on the bed!

Attachments

• Sep292005 Dean's birthday 001 (Small).jpg
    Sep292005 Dean's birthday 001 (Small).jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Dean's RTV900WS 004_copy.jpg
    Dean's RTV900WS 004_copy.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Dean's RTV900WS 005.jpg
    Dean's RTV900WS 005.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 22
B

bczoom

Welcome to the forum Dean,

I haven't been on the computer in a couple weeks but upon my return, I see there's a lot going with RTV owners lately as they prepare for hunting as well as winter.

Archdean

Thanks BC, that's nice of you and since you mentioned the RTV hunters are preparing for hunting they may enjoy this little tidbit!:mrgreen:

"The thoughtful hunter"

A hunter and his friend were sitting in a tall tower stand near Highway 481 in Maverick Co., TX, early one cold December morning. Suddenly, a huge buck walked out over the corn they had spread in the shrub with a tailgate feeder.

Moving quickly, the hunter carefully aimed the Leupold scope on his .300 Winchester Magnum at the unsuspecting buck.

As he was about to squeeze the trigger on this deer of a lifetime, his friend alerted him to a funeral procession passing slowly down highway 481.

The hunter pulled away from the gunstock, set the rifle down, took off his hat, bowed his head, and then closed his eyes in prayer.

His friend was stunned. "Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen you do. You are indeed the kindest man I have ever known, and I feel lucky to call you a friend."

The hunter shrugged. "Yeah, well, we were married for thirty five years."