the Ductape is HERE !

Ductape

Howdy all. Just joined today....... thought i'd introduce myself. I see some farmiliar faces here, hopefully a couple of you recognize me. I suspect i'll be hanging around this place more than the others. I hope i can add in a positive way !!! :Tip-Hat2:

Scott

Dougster

Old Member
Howdy all. Just joined today....... thought i'd introduce myself. I see some farmiliar faces here, hopefully a couple of you recognize me. I suspect i'll be hanging around this place more than the others. I hope i can add in a positive way !!! :Tip-Hat2:

Scott
Welcome Scott! :mrgreen: I knew you'd find this place with a couple easy clues! :thumb: Nice to add again to the New England delegation and keep all them guys from Kentucky under control! :D :poke:

Dougster

Welcome Scott! :mrgreen: I knew you'd find this place with a couple easy clues! :thumb: Nice to add again to the New England delegation and keep all them guys from Kentucky under control! :D :poke:

Dougster

Now Dougster, Ya better bring a bunch of yer Yankee pals, and pack a lunch too, 'cause it's gonna take quite an effort to keep us kintukee-ins "under control". :badidea:

Jes don't think y'all know whatcher up against:waiting:

But bring it on:moon3: :mrgreen:

Dougster

Old Member
Now Dougster, Ya better bring a bunch of yer Yankee pals, and pack a lunch too, 'cause it's gonna take quite an effort to keep us kintukee-ins "under control". :badidea:
Jes don't think y'all know whatcher up against:waiting:
But bring it on:moon3: :mrgreen:
Hey Junk... You are back! Hope all is still going according to plan at the hospital! :thumb: You being here must be a good sign! :)

We New Englanders... Yankees as you call us... can't afford to be outnumbered by you "classic" tractor-driving Kentucky types!!! The only good thing to ever come out of Kentucky was the Chevrolet Corvette... least as far as I know! :whistle:

Someday before I die, I must get down there to the National Corvette Museum. I've been to Graceland already... but this is far more important! :D

Dougster

Ductape

Dougster...... i was at the Vette museum a couple years ago. Very cool !!! You know, when you order your new Corvette , you can actually pick it up at the museum and get a free tour !!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster...... i was at the Vette museum a couple years ago. Very cool !!! You know, when you order your new Corvette , you can actually pick it up at the museum and get a free tour !!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Oh absolutely! :thumb: And that's exactly what I plan to do just as soon as I win that big PowerBall lottery that's been eluding me. :D

I may even visit Junk while I am down there! :beer:

Dougster

Hey Junk... You are back! Hope all is still going according to plan at the hospital! :thumb: You being here must be a good sign! :)

We New Englanders... Yankees as you call us... can't afford to be outnumbered by you "classic" tractor-driving Kentucky types!!! The only good thing to ever come out of Kentucky was the Chevrolet Corvette... least as far as I know! :whistle:

Someday before I die, I must get down there to the National Corvette Museum. I've been to Graceland already... but this is far more important! :D

Dougster

The museum is about an hour and a half drive south of here. Lot's of things to do and see between here and there. The Kentucky Horse Park, all the Bourbon distilleries and museums(Jim Beam, Wild Turkey, Makers Mark,ect) , Churchill Downs (and it's museum), Muhammed Ali Museum, Mammouth Cave National Park, The Bluegrass Region, Valhalla Golf Club (site of the 2008 Ryder Cup) just to name a few of the attractions, not to mention I'M HERE!:thumb:
So load up all yer dang yankee friends an come on down! We promise not to whoop up on ya too bad:boxing: :fight:

Oh yeah, The Mrs. is home. She's doing better than expected. She's barking orders like a drill seargent as we speak.

Welcome Ductape. Nice to have ya here. It's nice to now that I will have someone in my corner when Doug needs to be put in his place.:yankchain:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to NTT Ductape. What an original Member Name. :D :thumb:

I'm glad you found your way here.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Bindian

Dougster
Dougster,
After you do that:whistle:, come on down and visit the Alamo.:respect: It's just a little further down the road and to the right from Farmwithjunk:smartass:.
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster,
After you do that:whistle:, come on down and visit the Alamo.:respect: It's just a little further down the road and to the right from Farmwithjunk:smartass:.
hugs, Brandi
Well, it may take me a while to get past Kentucky. Junk has secretly PM'd me and asked me to come down and instruct him on some of the finer points of tractor buying, ownership and maintenance. He said he especially needs my advice on bush-hogging. :) He doesn't want this to get out for fear of it ruining his reputation... so please don't tell anyone! ;)

Dougster