tractors and Christmas decorations

Bindian

I installed a lighted cross up on my barn yesterday. I used my loader bucket as a work platform. I have include some pictures, because if I don't, y'all will tell me:nopics:.
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• 12-5-07 Lighted Cross installed.jpg
    12-5-07 Lighted Cross installed.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 277
  • 12-5-07 The Cross after dark.jpg
    12-5-07 The Cross after dark.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 309
  • 12-5-07 Installing the lighted cross resized.jpg
    12-5-07 Installing the lighted cross resized.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 272
Brandi, your vacation time is going to be gone and you still won't have any sides on your barn.:poke: But even with no sides, your barn is a lot better than mine. I'm still envious.;)

Bindian

Brandi, your vacation time is going to be gone and you still won't have any sides on your barn.:poke: But even with no sides, your barn is a lot better than mine. I'm still envious.;)
Brian,
Thanks.:D I will be off Christmas thru New Year's from Dec. 24th to Jan. 3rd.:cool: I will get some siding on then. I was planning to get the center concrete in before siding it.:forgetit: That is my excuse on the delay. :topicclosed::nocomment::fishing: Besides, I only have the siding for the front and back right now.:whistle:
hugs, Brandi

Brian,
Thanks.:D I will be off Christmas thru New Year's from Dec. 24th to Jan. 3rd.:cool: I will get some siding on then. I was planning to get the center concrete in before siding it.:forgetit: That is my excuse on the delay. :topicclosed::nocomment::fishing: Besides, I only have the siding for the front and back right now.:whistle:
hugs, Brandi

Just giving you a hard time.;) I only wish that my barn was more than a dream right now.:eek:

Bindian

Ok, when I do get around to building my 70'x70' Monitor style barn, how much of it has to be blue?:waiting: I was thinking just the beams?:rolleyes: Maybe the doors too?
Brian,
The more blue inside, the more light you will need.:badidea: How about the roof?
When I build my log home, it will have a blue metal roof.:thumb: It will be a big difference from the red and white barn with sliding doors looking like Purina's checkerboard logo.:D
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Brian,
The more blue inside, the more light you will need.:badidea: How about the roof?
When I build my log home, it will have a blue metal roof.:thumb: It will be a big difference from the red and white barn with sliding doors looking like Purina's checkerboard logo.:D
hugs, Brandi
You folks just wait until I move up North and get some land! Then you'll see what a barn really should be! ;) Once again, the Dougster will set the pace and show the rest of the tractor world how it's done right!!! :thumb:

Dougster

Bindian

You folks just wait until I move up North and get some land! Then you'll see what a barn really should be! ;) Once again, the Dougster will set the pace and show the rest of the tractor world how it's done right!!! :thumb:

Dougster
Dougster,
:whistle::waiting::hide2::) What style will it be? I know as an engineer you already have 10 sets of blueprints.:yankchain: I taped three sheets of notebook paper together to lay out the basic design and dimensions. Then I threw the paper away and used Aggie blueprints:cool: from two different barns, one at Tractor Supply Co. and the other at a barn building company down the road.
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster,
:whistle::waiting::hide2::) What style will it be? I know as an engineer you already have 10 sets of blueprints.:yankchain: I taped three sheets of notebook paper together to lay out the basic design and dimensions. Then I threw the paper away and used Aggie blueprints:cool: from two different barns, one at Tractor Supply Co. and the other at a barn building company down the road.
hugs, Brandi
Well, the GF is definitely pushing for 100% New England traditional:

Attachments

• New England Red Barn.jpg
    New England Red Barn.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 248

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster,
hugs, Brandi
The Dougster's own plans depend a lot on whether he wins that Powerball Lottery (top) or not (bottom):

Attachments

• Dougster's Barn.jpg
    Dougster's Barn.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 287
  • No Lottery Win Barn.jpg
    No Lottery Win Barn.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 268

Dougster

Old Member
Methinks that you should be planning on that bottom one.:umbrella: There should be enough room for your spade bucket.:poke:
Now that's just downright cruel Brian! :eek: Be more optimistic! :) You have no idea how much of my long-term retirement plan depends on me winning that PowerBall Lottery!!! :king:

Dougster

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
You have no idea how much of my long-term retirement plan depends on me winning that PowerBall Lottery!!! :king:

Dougster

I thought I was the only one with this type retirement plan :mrgreen:

Jim