Howdy from Virginia

ONEPARSEC

Goodmorning all: Anyone needing warm weather, come on over...got plenty to spare here in Virginia- 73 today!. I don't have large acerage or equipment, but love tractors too. Born and raised on a dairy farm in west central Minnesota... God I miss it!

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Aboard Neighbor!

I'm north of you in Loudoun County. You must be having a heat wave. It's 40 here with a high of 50 predicted.

We also have a place in Franklin County south of Smith Mountain Lake.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome ONEPARSEC. Interesting member name. Are you a golfer also ...or what the heck does it mean? :D

I'm glad you found us and joined up. We love to talk tractors and all kinds of rural kind of stuff. So sit back kick off yer shoes and stay a spell.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Mark777

Hello and Welcome 1-PARSEC.

Look forward to pictures if ya' got any. Hope you enjoy the many forums here at NTT.

Mark

Welcome ONEPARSEC. Interesting member name. Are you a golfer also ...or what the heck does it mean?

PARSEC; A unit of length used in Astronomy. Based on trigonometric parallax. Short for PARallax of one SECond of arc.

Roughly 3.262 light years, give or take a couple inches:mrgreen:

Oh, by the way, Welcome Oneparsec!

Dougster

Old Member
PARSEC; A unit of length used in Astronomy. Based on trigonometric parallax. Short for PARallax of one SECond of arc.

Roughly 3.262 light years, give or take a couple inches:mrgreen:

Oh, by the way, Welcome Oneparsec!
Let it never be said that our FWJ is not a man of extraordinary worldliness, depth and knowledge! :thumb:

Plus he cuts grass pretty good too! :D

And yes... Welcome aboard Oneparsec! :)

Dougster